Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact for EdTech at a global scale? Join Eummena, the EdTech company with origins in the Leuven (Belgium) innovation grounds and offices in 5 countries!
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer with a solid background in Python and love for building devops automations and working with data.
We are fully committed to open source software and solutions, being Moodle’s Premium Partner across the largest territory globally and an Odoo Global Partner. A fun and exciting work environment with an end-to-end agile devops culture across our distributed team.
Mode of work: Hybrid
- Maintain our Odoo solutions
- Debug applications
- Implement additional modules
- Prepare technical documentation
- Support our clients
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Experience in source control workflows using git
- Solid knowledge of Python
- Experience in relational databases and the SQL language (Postgres, MariaDB, etc.)
- Experience with web services, REST APIs, and JSON
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher)
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Odoo
- Experience with both consuming and designing GraphQL and RESTful APIs
- Experience with using Markdown for technical documentation
- Experience with mobile app development
- Experience with the Linux OS and familiarity with the command line (shell)
- Experience with Ansible for automating deployments
What will I be doing?
Your main activities will be:
- Maintain and improve the Odoo-based solutions, debugging applications written in Python and writing unit tests and implementing additional modules
- Collaborate with the team in agile sprints, using issue tracking and git-based continuous delivery with automated testing
- Support customers with targeted feedback and technical documentation
- Promote technical growth, making recommendations on Eummena’s Odoo-based product offering
- Coding automations for data migrations, integrations, and data mashups.
Discover our solutions.
Working in Eummena
Eummena is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis.
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of their work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company. Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as team building events, team dinners, and much more, that involve all Eummena employees around the world.
What's in it for me?
- A permanent contract with a competitive compensation package and perks.
- Learning opportunities, in-house training, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- High visibility and impact of your work within large-scale international projects.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad in one of the other countries where Eummena has presence