Product Experience Manager - KSA
Are you passionate about customer success and value co-creation based on a powerful product? Does working in every aspect of a digital product excite you, from concept to delivery? Do you enjoy coordinating a multi-disciplinary DevOps team, along with the technical lead?
If so, you may soon be in our Eummena team! A Eummena PXM is involved in all aspects of EdTech products for our customers: from analyzing the requirements and maintaining the product backlog, to working with our DevOps team towards delivering the perfect product, testing, go-live and ongoing service & support for continuous value creation. Join our international team to develop learning solutions that have an impact on the lives of many people all over the world!
We are looking for a Product Experience Manager that can join us from our KSA (Riyadh) offices.
Eummena is an innovation and EdTech enterprise strategically established in Leuven Innovation Center (I&I), Belgium, and with an active presence and offices in the Gulf Region; Dubai and Riyadh. Eummena's multidisciplinary hands-on advisors and researchers are actively engaged in large international initiatives covering the latest and future trends in educational technologies and digital capacity building and transformation.
Eummena is a Member of Leuven Mindgate and the Innovation Center of KUL (the top Innovative University in Europe and 7th worldwide).
We are at the forefront of future learning and R&D for applying excellence and facilitating digital market growth across Europe. We facilitate the transfer of technical know-how and practical, hands-on expertise to the MENA region and across the globe.
- Communication with the customer
- Working alongside our team to develop the product
- Being part of Eummena’s product leads to ensure continuous value creation
- Working with our BD team to make sure that we maximise the value delivered to our clients
- Act as a link and a facilitator between our team and our clients' teams
- Effective communication skills to build trust amongst stakeholders, leaders, and peers
- Perfect English skills
- Critical thinking skills
- 3+ years of experience in agile software development
- History of driving products from ideation to release and value-creation
- Mission-driven and interested in the field of education technology
- Being able to work from our Belgian (Leuven) office
- Background in business administration, software engineering, computer science, or education fields
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- E-Learning domain experience with Moodle specialisation
- Knowledge of Arabic or Dutch/French (oral and written)
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts
What we offer
- A salary based on your experience.
- Novel ways of working
- Flexible working hours
- An international working environment
- A valuable role in our company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as team building events, team dinners, and much more